Get Immediate Results With A PPC Campaign
Klik Marketing has run Search Engine Marketing (PPC) campaigns for the better part of a decade. We are certified by Google AdWords and experienced with Microsoft’s Ad Center, so you can rest easy knowing you have the right team to set up and run your PPC campaign. To give you a basic idea of how we operate a paid search campaign, see below.
- What is Success? - We need to determine your goals and objectives before we begin. What’s the desired result? How will success be measured?
- Google Adwords – We start by working with Google Ad Words. Once we get your campaign set up correctly and performing strongly in Adwords, then we can duplicate and apply to other PPC networks.
- Finding the Right Keywords – Once your campaigns and ad groups are organized into themes, it’s time to identify the right keywords for each ad group. Using keyword research tools (utilizing the same method as SEO keyword research) we’ll be able to identify thousands of possible keywords that are relevant for your campaign. We develop an exhaustive list of negative keywords- this makes sure that you aren’t paying for clicks from users looking for products you don’t sell.
- Creating Ads – Each ad groups should have multiple ads that are as targeted as possible to the specific ad group and attached keyword phrases.
- A/B Testing – Our campaigns use extensive A/B testing for our ad copy and landing pages. There’s not another marketing tool (except Facebook Ads) where we can target the “exact” visitors we want, serve the “exact” ad we want and then track there “exact” movements from the ad to our website and then throughout the website. Based on user experience and clicks we can make immediate tweaks and changes to our keywords, ads and landing pages based on results.
- ROI – Concerned about your return on your investment? Every penny spent can and will be tracked. The program will continually improve as we are able to optimize the ad groups and campaigns based on previous results to ensure a strong ROI. We measure results to provide metrics showing how we are performing against your goals and targets for all PPC campaigns.
- Measure… Tweak… and Measure Again – We don’t set up campaigns and let them run untouched. The longer the campaigns run, the better results get.