Are you a self-starter, an entrepreneur, do you get things done? Do you like a flexible work schedule? Are you willing to go the extra mile for a big reward? If so Klik Marketing might be for you!
Klik Marketing, an internet marketing firm with offices in Charlotte, NC and Duluth, MN is seeking a Account/Sales Manager for our Charlotte office that is charged with attracting new clients for our Search Engine Optimization and Website Development solutions.
Klik Marketing’s proprietary SEO processes, along with our industry knowledge allows us to maximize online marketing campaign results and ROI for our clients’ online campaigns.
The Account/Sales Manager position is directly responsible for acquiring new clients and then managing the client account throughout the life of the engagement. This individual will be an experienced salesperson ideally with a background in Internet Marketing / Website Design sales. We are looking for an energetic self-starter who is pro-active in driving revenue, increasing client base and selling marketing solutions for Klik Marketing. You must be results-driven and committed to creating new business opportunities. Travel throughout the Carolinas should be expected about 25% of the time, as well as building high-level relationships with all possible clients in your defined territory.
1. Acquire new clients for Klik Marketing’s SEO Services and Website Design team through prospecting, presentations and proposal development.
2. Develop, with Executive team, ongoing improvements to the process of prospecting, qualifying and closing key accounts.
3. Work with SEO Specialists and designers to effectively manage accounts, delivering superior customer service while maintaining and growing account services.
4. Consistently meet or exceed sales goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts, leadership, understanding of the Klik Marketing business model, and a solid understanding of Internet Marketing with a focus on Search Engine Optimization.
1. Should ideally have a solid knowledge of Internet Marketing / SEO or a Proven sales track record.
2. Strong knowledge of advertising sales, search and internet preferred.
3. Business contacts/existing client base a plus.
4. Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Experience monitoring client budgets and billing processes for accuracy and timeliness.
- A professional, organizational skills and attention to detail. The ability to work independently, solve problems, and see projects through to completion.
KlikMarketing.com offers a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial work environment with lucrative commissions, a base salary and a flexible work schedule.
Please send your Resume and cover letter in the body of your e-mail to our company President, Eric Fransen. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org.